Hi all. I’m back in your inbox this morning with your new edition of the Albuquerque Daily. Here are all the most important things to know about what’s happening locally.
First, today’s weather:
Breezy in the afternoon. High: 92 Low: 66.
Here are the top three stories today in Albuquerque:
- The chance for a thunderstorm in Albuquerque returns this afternoon. The isolated shower will possibly occur due to a backdoor cold front pushing moisture to the continental divide. The shower will be followed by near-record high temperatures caused by high pressure. (KRQE News 13)
- Is the current housing market making you feel a little overwhelmed? Patch and Redfin.com have teamed up to create a helpful list of the latest Albuquerque properties that have hit the market. Click to view the full list that includes prices, photos, and property dimensions.(Albuquerque Patch)
- Albuquerque city counselors have approved $100 million in bonds for quality-of-life projects. The money will be used to build a pool at North Domingo Baca Park, improve the pickleball complex at Manzano Mesa Park, and do various other projects. The improvements will be made throughout the entire city. (KRQE News 13)
Today in Albuquerque:
- Garden Tour Wrap Up Meeting At Albuquerque Garden Center (12:30 PM)
- HB 20 Paid Sick Leave briefing At New Mexico Association of Commerce and Industry (2:00 PM)
From my notebook:
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
Now you’re in the loop and ready to head out the door on this Wednesday! See you tomorrow for another update.
— Helen Eckhart
About me: Helen Eckhard is a marketing assistant at Lightning Media Partners. She is a self-professed logophile who is currently pursuing her master’s degree in library science. Outside of work, you can find Helen constructing crossword puzzles, knitting, or devising increasingly crafty ways to kill off characters in her mystery novels.