Early voting in New Mexico’s primary election ends Saturday, June 4. Election day is Tuesday, June 7.
Vote early at these locations:
- Anthony City Hall Municipal Complex, 820 Highway 478, Anthony
- DACC-Sunland Park, 3365 McNutt Road, Sunland Park
- Delores C. Wright Educational Center, 400 E. Lisa Drive, Chaparral
- Dona Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces
- Corbett Center Student Union, 1600 International Mall, NMSU campus, Las Cruces
- Hatch High School, 170 E Herrera Road, Hatch
- Las Cruces City Hall, 700 N. Main St., Las Cruces
- Mesilla Town Hall, 2231 Avenida de Mesilla, Mesilla
- Sonoma Elementary School, 4201 Northrise Drive
The county government center will be open for early voting 8 am to 5 pm Thursday and Friday, June 2-3, and 10 am-6 pm Saturday, June 4. Other early voting sites are open 11 am-7 pm Thursday-Saturday.
Absentee ballots can be dropped off 24/7 at secured-container locations in Las Cruces: Doña Ana County Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd.; Las Cruces City Hall, 700 N. Main St.; Sonoma Elementary School, 4201 Northrise Drive; in Mesilla at Mesilla Town Hall, 2231 Avenida de Mesilla; in Anthony, New Mexico at the Anthony City Hall Municipal Complex, 820 Highway 478; in Sunland Park at the Sunland Park City Library, 1000 McNutt Road; in Chaparral at the Delores C. Wright Educational Center, 400 E. Lisa Drive; and in Hatch at Hatch Valley High School, 170 E Herrera Road.
All absentee ballots must be received by 7 pm on election day.
Visit www.donaanacountyelections.com/locations for the more than 40 voting locations that will be open 7am-7pm on election day.
Visit https://candidateportal.servis.sos.state.nm.us/CandidateList.aspx?eid=2827&cty=99 for candidate lists. Be sure to check at the far right, as 18 of the candidates listed have withdrawn from their races and another 18 were disqualified. You can search by county, office and party.
Also visit www.nmlegis.gov/Publications/2022_Candidates.pdf, which shows all candidates for New Mexico House of Representatives. House districts have been redrawn; House District 39 no longer contains any part of Doña Ana County, but House districts 32 and 38 now include parts of the county.
Contact the county clerk’s office at 575-647-7428 and [email protected]