Do you know of any other restaurant that should be on this list? Let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
LAS CRUCES – Tired of making a Thanksgiving dinner from scratch this year? Local restaurants offer reservations and ready-made sets for a celebratory meal.
A mouthful of Belgium
Make a reservation at A Bite of Belgium for Thanksgiving Day and enjoy a traditional meal with:
- Slow roast turkey and Smithfield ham
- Cornbread Dressing
- Broccoli Rice Cheese Casserole
- Vegetable sides
- Mashed potatoes and sauce
- Pumpkin pie or a Belgian waffle with whipped cream of your choice
Reservations are required for November 25th from 7am to 3pm. Adults eat for $ 26.95 and children under 12 eat for $ 16.95. Call 575-527-2483 to reserve your seats.
Pre-order a full Christmas dinner for pickup at Las Cruces’ Cracker Barrel during Thanksgiving week. Options serve from four to six or eight to ten people. Meal options include:
- Thanksgiving Heat-n-Serve Fest ($ 139.99)
- Thanksgiving Heat n ‘Serve Family Dinner ($ 89.99)
- Turkey Breast – Heat n ‘Serve ($ 38.99)
- Smokehouse Cane Ham ($ 69.99)
- Smokehouse Country Ham ($ 59.99)
- Pumpkin, pecan, apple pecan crumble, chocolate pecan, and cinnamon roll cake ($ 11.49 each)
- Various other sites
Orders can be placed online at www.crackerbarrel.com and will be available from November 20-27.
Pre-order a meal at Golden Corral for your vacation plans at least 72 hours in advance.
- Festive Glazed Ham ($ 99.99)
- Whole Roasted Turkey Meal ($ 99.99)
The meals serve six to eight people. You can also order individual holiday plates with turkey or ham slices and traditional side dishes. Place your order online at www.goldencorral.com.
Mother’s Place offers Thanksgiving dinner on November 23rd and 24th, and a takeaway meal for November 25th, Thanksgiving Day. Takeaway meals are $ 22.50 per person and orders must be placed by 5:00 PM on Monday, November 21st. Pick-up begins on Wednesday after 3:30 p.m.
- White and / or dark turkey
- Mashed potatoes and sauce
- Steamed green beans, candied sweet potatoes, devilish eggs
- Pecan or Pumpkin Pie
Call 575-312-2446 to place an order for pickup or to make reservations for Tuesday and Wednesday. The shop is closed on Thursday.
Mother’s Place also takes orders for apple, apricot, blueberry, cherry, peach, pear, or pineapple full pan cobbler for $ 20 each. Orders must be placed by 5pm on November 21st.
Pecan grill & brewery
From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Pecan Grill & Brewery serves a Thanksgiving dinner buffet. The menu includes:
- House salad
- Ham with brown sugar and / or braised and baked turkey
- Turkey sauce, filling, casserole with green beans, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese
- Green chilli cornbread
- Sweet potato casserole
- Cherry, apple, pumpkin or pecan cake from scratch
Reservations can be made by calling 575-521-1099. Happy hour is from 3pm to 6pm. To-go meals for families of four can also be ordered by phone until November 15th.
Prime rib and pasta are next to traditional turkey on Ruby Tuesday’s Thanksgiving menu this year. Dine-in is available from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm Thanksgiving Day. The menu includes:
- Slow cooked prime rib
- Classic turkey food
- Fall off the bony ribs
- Home cooking pasta
- Pecan Pumpkin Pie
- Handmade drinks
Call 575-521-4100 to make food reservations or place a take-away order.
Bless you! from Mesilla
Salud! offers a “Cook at Home Kit” for US $ 20 per person. Kits contain:
- Thick shredded turkey breast with sauce on the side
- Filling, mashed potatoes, cranberry relish and green beans
Pre-order a meal at 575-323-3548. Vegan and gluten-free options are available. Orders can be picked up between 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM on November 24th and the restaurant is closed on Thanksgiving Day.
More:Here are over 25 organizations in Las Cruces that could use a helping hand this Christmas season
Leah Romero is the trend reporter for Las Cruces Sun-News and can be reached on Twitter at 575-418-3442, [email protected] or @rromero_leah.